Order from abroad
Want to order from abroad? No problem! We ship to almost every country in the world. Although our order process is pretty straight forward, we can imagine it can be difficult to understand all the steps in Dutch. Please feel free to contact us in English via our contact form or on working days from 10am till 5pm (Amsterdam time) by phone: +31 - 20 760 08 07. You can also visit our international website FortaMoto.com. Here you will find a selection of our products.
Shipment costs depend on the country the order needs to be shipped to and will be calculated automatically in the checkout. Customers inside the EU who have a valid VAT-number can order without Dutch taxes (will be deducted in the checkout, after entering a valid VAT-number). Customers outside the EU don’t have to pay Dutch tax, which will be deducted in the checkout after entering the country of shipment.
Order a product
Ordering by the following steps:
- Did you choose your helmet or accessory?
- Choose size and color, then click ‘In winkelwagen’.
- Check your order, then click ‘Afrekenen’.
- Fill in your personal data, choose shipment and payment method. Foreign customers can pay by Creditcard, Paypal, SofortBanking, MisterCash or just by bank-transfer (‘Bankoverschrijving’).
- Check ‘Algemene voorwaarden’ (that means that you accept our conditions)
- Click ‘Plaats uw bestelling’
Short after that, you will receive an automated email, confirming your order. We will handle your order as soon as possible, and keep you informed about the status of your order by sending automated emails.
Orders will be shipped with a track & trace code, if available in the country of the recipient.